May 9, 2014

Garden of eyelashes

When you are an artist, creation is everywhere.  When you explore this planet in a different way, you start learning from it as teaches you.  Then, you realize why native people call it "mother".

I take every single second of my life as an exquisite opportunity to discover new perspectives, views and experiences that sometimes keep for eternity.

 Enlarge this image

This is one of those images that I create inspired by nature... for me, this may seem like a field of thick bamboo, here we call it "Guadua".  I just imagine myself walking in that field trying to cross that dense bamboo plantation; all that just to get to the blue lake on the other side of this.  I am amazed how perfect this grows, even that looks fake.

Macro photography is one of my favorite types of photography, to get close to this world, so I realize how small I am, and how repetitive nature might be.  In this way, I'm still finding repeating patterns at different scales.

I love exploring details anywhere, in this case, my muse brings me to a lake and bamboo story.

Love you.

No comments: