Jan 14, 2017

Rastros de vida



Today I'm showing 3 images i found while we were walking near our place. No editing were used on this images besides the frame and watermark.

My first impression was, autum came to Bogotá. This leaf was in the middle of my path, so I just configured my phone as: no flash, cloudy sky and I composed my image.

(Red leave on pavement)

At that moment was just like a random leaf in front of me; so we continue chatting and walking while my eye continues searching for light, textures, subjects, as a natural reflex.

100 meters after, a lawn aside of the sidewalk, the great contrast and the perfect color balance between complementary colors; was so natural to catch my eye's attention.  I did the same as the image before, and I bend down, firm on my knees to get a steady shot.

The shape of this leaf was like inviting me to take a photograph.  the light and shades have a beautiful balance and create an hipnotical shape to me.  After this, I thought, "looks like thats all for leaf photography  today, nothing else can surprise me".

 
(Orange leaf on green grass)

But few meters ahead, a new kind of leaf, very tiny but very bright was posing in front of me.
A petal, the most delicate modified leaf in the botanical world.

 
(Orange petal on sidewalk)

 This lesson, that apply for every photographer, shows that we can always expect the unexpected, so always bring a camera with you and get ready to press the trigger.

via Instagram
📷 visit my blog for the story and more photos of this day. #blogstory #xqualo #petal #red #nofilter #hikethecity #Bogotá #Colombia #pétalo #rojo #picoftheday #photo #color #fotografía #ciudad #naturaleza

No comments: