Jan 8, 2017

The moon & The lion

馃摲 #moon #lion #luna #le贸n #colorido #sinphotoshop #luckyme #xqualo #blogstory #http://ift.tt/2iR7whT #bogot谩 #maravillasdemiciudad 馃槉

Imagination has no limits, as nature can show me its beauty everyday.

In photography, filters can do magic, can show us an amazing spectrum of colors, textures that hide from our naked eyes.  For this case, a polarizer do the trick, to show me all this colors and cloud textures that are imposible to see with out it.

I was walking back home, when I notice that the moon was out at the west already at 5PM.  Its easy to find it when is full but when is just a glimpse is like a good surprise.  Immediatly I took out my phone to catch it; I knew this light conditions won't show me everything, so already think in my post process for this.  After that, I am at home and download the image to watch it on my computer, at first I found the moon but when I add the polarizer filter I discover that when I was looking the moon, the lion was looking at me.

I feel so lucky when nature talks to me in many different ways. I know, all is imagination, but even happiness can also be created by this ideas.

(The moon & the lion)

Please, continue visiting my blog in this 2017 for more photo stories.  Don't forget support artists and enjoy of their creations.
via Instagram

No comments: