Jan 5, 2017

Visit my blog on my website.





馃摲 From this #2017 I decide to use my #instagram as my tool to produce part of my blog's content. There you will found full stories and galleries os images. #blog #xqualo #mushrooms #picoftheday #photooftheday #like4like #ColombianPhotographer If you need, at the end of each post; you can translate to your language, using the google tool. Have a nice day. 馃槅 

Here, I will start the smurfs's story.  While me, myself &; Irene walk in Bogot谩, we discovered a colony for tiny smurfs. 

(Aereal image of town)

After having an aerial image, we decide sneak down to the ground to have a better look.
(Approaching view)

In photography, you always need different points of view. This way you can have a good idea how the whole subject is shown to you.
(B&W Image, From here, you can see clearly the house of the hermit smurf)

This mushroom village, is a great example to explore light, texture and composition.  People have the wrong idea that cameras can make photos, but is you the one who makes them using a camera.  We can get a close up to explore some details...
(Closer image of some mushrooms)

 or, you can use a trunk at the end to create some scale reference. 
The creative process, is just the point where imagination and action are mix. So it doesn't matter what camera are you using, in this case I use my phone, but what idea you have in mind; to create the final image.  You are the camera commander, lead it and have fun.
via Instagram


No comments: